Insurance company reimbursement information
Therapy Supply House accepts reimbursement from most major 3rd party payers. We are an in network provider for numerous HMO and PPO plans. There are numerous issues that affect any Healthcare Provider’s ability to be paid for a claim on your insurance. Among these are medical necessity, effective coverage dates, pre-authorization, policy limits, and co-payments that may be required by secondary carriers or the insured.
Is it complicated? You bet, but that’s why we’re here. Please Contact Us. We’d like to help.
Have Therapy Supply House assist you file your claim
Most insurance companies require providers and insurers to jump through a variety of hoops before they will pay a claim. When you order physician requested equipment or supplies from TSH, we will file the claim for you. We will also provide personal service (i.e. a real human being) to advise you in dealing effectively and efficiently with your insurance company.
In some cases we may receive pre-authorization from your insurance company. In all cases we will request a credit card guarantee for any co-payment that you may be responsible for, as well as for all claims that are denied. At your request, all denied claims will be appealed.
Our Insurance Partners
- Aetna PPO (Out of Network)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO, PPO)
- Community Health Choice (CHC)
- Cigna Healthspring (Texas Healthspring)
- Cigna PPO (Out of Network)
- Driscoll (Star, Chip, HMO)
- Humana PPO (Out of Network)
- Medicaid (including CCP)
- Memorial Herman Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Superior Health plan
- Texas Children’s Health Plans
- Texas Workforce Commission
- Texan Plus
- Uniform Services Family Health Plan (USFHP)
- United HealthCare HMO/PPO/POS
- Workers Compensation
- Several Others